School Aged Gymnastics
After School gymnastics is a part of Tri Star's Gym For All (GFA) programme and classes are aimed at providing fun, fitness and co-ordination for young children as well as developing strength and flexibility.
Children start learning basic gymnastics skills (GymFun programme) and can carry on to more specific Gymnastic training through the Incentive Badge programme as their skills develop.
There are also other codes they can venture into like trampoline, tumbling and rhythmic.
For all After School Gymnastics class enquiries, please contact:
5 - 7 years - 60 mins ENROL NOW
Gymnastics classes are an encouraging, foundation programme designed to introduce kids of any ability to our awesome sport.
- Suited to all kids aged 5-7 of all abilities.
- This programme teaches the kids how to roll, handstand, cartwheel and much more! Great for balance, strength and flexibility.
- Kids work towards Kiwi Gym Fun awards, the spectacular Tri Star Novice Competition and other term by term events.
Girls Gym and Boys Gym
7-16 years - 90-120 mins ENROL NOW
Girls' Gym and Boys' Gym are progressive gymnastics programmes that teach kids awesome routines! These classes build on gymnastics skills and are a great challenge!
- Suited to kids aged 7+ who are looking to stretch themselves a bit more!
- Build from rolling, handstands and cartwheels right through to handsprings, flic flac’s and flips!
- Participants work towards GSNZ Incentive awards, the spectacular Tri Star Gym Festival and other term by term events.
5 -16 years 60-120 mins ENROL NOW
Tumble is great programme to extend the acrobatic ability of kids. Flic flac’s, sommersaults and twists … it’s got it all!
- Suited to kids aged 5+ who are ruining your furniture at home!
- Great for cheer, artistic gymnastics and all free style gymnastics.
- Tumble kids work progressively towards the skills they need or want. It’s high energy, athlete and goal specific, and great fun!
5 -16 years 60-90 mins ENROL NOW
Jump, Jump, Jump! Our tramp classes safely send kids flying in the most acrobatic gymnastic discipline! It’s awesome!
- Suited to kids aged 5+ who have loads of energy and love to jump!
- Classes take place on Olympic standard trampoline equipment and are designed to give kids massive air in a safe and progressive programme.
- Kids work towards GSNZ trampoline awards, and are extended towards their own personal jumping potential!
5 - 16 years 60-120 mins ENROL NOW
In true freestyle spirit tricking and gymnastics rolled into one seriously cool class!
- Suited to any kid 5+ who like their gymnastics a little outside the box!
- This class takes gymnastics to the next level. Physical preparation + technical development + a little bit of madness = Parkour!
- Let’s face it trickers love to show off! So we let them but giving athletes time to explore their own creative ways of moving.