Preschool gymnastics is a part of Tri Star's Gym For All (GFA) programme, and is all about fun and exploration in a safe and challenging environment. All programmes are based on the fundamental movement patterns and they include swing, spring, landings, statics, rotation and manipulative skills.
For all Preschool enquiries, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org - preschool programme enquiry
Tri Star offers a 10% prompt payment discount for all enrolments completed before the start of term.
Please see the Gym For All Timetables below for further class details.
8 months - 2.5 years - 45 mins $143.00/term ENROL NOW
GymTots is designed to give the young toddler a safe and adventurous space to play.
- Suited for confident crawlers to toddlers.
- This programme encourages children to swing, roll, jump, and balance.
- With a balance of freetime and structure it’s a great way for toddlers to grow confident with their bodies.
2 - 4 years - 45 mins $143.00/term ENROL NOW
PlayGym is gymnastics activities made fun.
- Test out their physical abilities in a safe fun environment.
- Learn to roll better, jump higher, balance longer.
- Adults participate so children get to learn with their adult.
- Structured so children are busy and engaged all the time, with 5 minutes freetime for them to repeat their favourites.
3+ years - 45-60 mins $181.00/term ENROL NOW
PlayGym Plus is for the confident 3/4 year old ready for some independence.
- Suited to kids 3/4 years old who are independent.
- Adult’s sit back and relax (until the last 15mins).
- Kids work towards gaining particular skills and mastering the skills they learnt in PlayGym.
- It is recommended that all 3 year olds do at least one term of Play Gym before joining the PlayGym Plus Class
Gym For All Documents
Please click on the 'preview' items below to open a PDF of the following documents:
- Gym For All 2018 Preschool Timetable
- Gym For All 2018 After School Timetable